Bike Maintenance Clinic
Mountain Bike Maintenance Clinic (basic)
- more dates coming soon
WHERE: To be announced
Learn basic maintenance techniques that will keep your ride rolling on the trail. This will be a hands-on course for riders and their bikes, led by a bike mechanic.
- Components and general operation
- Cleaning your bike
- Maintenance and when to visit your local bike shop
- Making minor adjustments (barrel adjusters, brake levers, etc)
- Repair or change a flat tire – hands on
WHAT TO BRING:
- Any small tools you would normally carry: pump, patch kit, levers, tube, lube and multi-tool with hex heads.
- A willingness to use your hands and maybe get a little dirty