2019 Predator Ridge Guided Ride Rates
EXPERIENCE MOUNTAIN BIKING FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- 1.5 hour clinic includes basic lesson/skill session and a ride suitable to the rider's ability
- For riders thinking about mountain biking but do not have a bike or equipment
- Participants should be able to ride a bike and have basic operating knowledge of gears and brakes
- COST: $110/person* includes bike rental and helmet
2-HOUR GUIDED RIDE
- A mountain bike experience suited to your technical ability and endurance level
- Explore the trails and scenic vistas of Predator Ridge
- COST: $140/person* includes bike rental and helmet
- If you have your own bike, pay only for your guide $110/person*
- Additional participants $40/person* (+ bike rental)
HALF GUIDED RIDES
- Ride Local and Bike Park trails - customize your experience with one or more of the following:
- All Mountain / earn your descent rides
- Shuttle Laps
- Bike Park Laps
- Generally these rides are for intermediate to advanced riders that have the required endurance, as well as the experience and equipment to ride technical terrain (blue and black trails).
- Half Day Guided Ride - $160/person* | Additional persons - $50/person*
We will customize your riding options for the experience you desire.
* plus applicable taxes. Based on availability