For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols:
Skating Rink COVID-19 Operating Plan
SAFETY WITHIN OUR SKATING EXPERIENCE
The safety of our guests and our community is our top priority. Please find below our current operating plan at our new outdoor skating facility. This plan is subject to change based on province-wide restrictions and guidelines. We are continuously monitoring and adjusting our guidelines according to all COVID-19 provincial and federal government & IHA recommendations and restrictions.
Our operating plan is based on 5 key factors:
- Safety of homeowners, staff and the Predator Ridge community
- Reducing touch points
- Limiting access
- Strictly enforcing physical distancing measures
- Mandatory mask or face covering wearing
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms you are asked to remain at home and cancel your booking. Please do not make a booking or enter the skating facility if you are considered vulnerable or at risk.
- At this time, usage of the Skating Rink is limited to Homeowners and their guests and long term guests only.
- At this time, we are encouraging you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit and postpone all social and recreational travel.
- At this time, access to the Skating Rink is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health Region, we recommend that you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before you enter the Skating Facility. It is impossible for us to be responsible for every guest and visitor’s internal health. Every guest and visitor have a duty of care and human responsibility to ensure their own personal health and the health of those travelling with them.
+ click here to see a definition of the geographic area this region includes
What we're doing:
- Usage is open to Homeowners and their guests and long term guests only. At this time, we are not allowing any public usage. All skating time is by pre-bookings only.
- We have a maximum capacity of 10 people on the ice at any one time.
- It is mandatory that all players sanitize their hands and wear a mask before entering our Skate facility. Masks must be worn at all times while inside the Member Services building as well as at all times on the ice. We do not supply masks, so please ensure that you bring your own.
- All users are reminded to ensure physical distancing standards are in place and asked to stay at least 6 feet/2 metres from all other patrons outside their bubble at all times.
- Our Member Services building will be open for changing of skates and boots only. Their is a strict 4 person maximum in the building at all times.
- Users are asked to arrive fully dressed for skating. Warm clothes, skate helmets and skates with skate guards are suggested.
- A maximum of 4 people are allowed to gather around our outdoor fire pit.
- Our staff will be monitoring and ensuring that physical distancing and mask requirements are being met. Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 metres.
- Our team is also taking extra caution by cleaning all areas of the Member Service building in between groups. We have invested in a Victory Electrostatic Sprayer that we used on our golf carts, retail spaces, hotel rooms and other high traffic areas on our resort. If you would like to learn more about this product, please visit: VictoryComplete.com