New Year’s Eve at Predator Ridge has never been better than on Canada’s 150th birthday.
Enjoy chef attended action stations and displays of the finest Canadiana dishes from across the country, a surprise welcome cocktail, DJ playing all your favorite songs, dancing until morning and a champagne toast at midnight with friends and family! Sounds like a great night out, doesn’t it?
NYE FOOD STATIONS - December 31, 2017
- Regina Grain Salad
- New Brunswick Scallop Salad
- Fanny Bay Oyster Mignonette
- Montreal Smoked Brisket Poutine
- Nova Scotia Lobster Rolls
- Ontario Peameal Bacon Sandwiches
- Oka Bannock
- Maple Arctic Char w/ Bacon Cream Cheese Bagels
- Carved Manitoba Bison Rib
- Beer Steamed PEI Mussels
- BC Salmon En croute
- Saskatoon Berry Cheesecake bites
- Mini Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Nanaimo Bars
- Tim’s Doughnuts
- Butter Tarts
Late Night Snacks
- Mac & Cheese
- Canadian Cheese Plate
→ This event starts at 6:00pm
- 6:00pm - Doors Open, Welcome Cocktails
- 6:00 - 7:00pm - Meet & Mingle
- 7:00 - 9:00pm - Canadiana dinner, stations open
- 9:00pm - 12:00am - DJ & Dancing
- 11:00pm - 12:00am - Late night snacks
- 12:00am - Champagne toast, noise making and countdown
→ Entertainment to include DJ (who will be taking requests all night), midnight toast, complimentary hats, noisemakers and more!
This is an Adult-Only Event. The dress code for the evening is formal or semi-formal. This is not a costume event.
Cost: $99 per person*
* Cost excludes applicable tax and 18% gratuity