Looking for a safe place to escape this fall & winter?
Predator Ridge Resort prides itself on creating a home away from home, perfect for relaxation and a lifestyle fitting for every family. An array of amenities and activities are available. The benefits are endless, and your experiences will last a lifetime. At Predator Ridge you are more than a guest; you are part of the family!
All rentals include:
- Fully furnished unit, with full kitchen, fireplace and balcony or patio
- Access to our state-of-the-art fitness centre & indoor pool (open 7 days/week)*
- Access to our tennis & pickleball facility (open 7 days/week)*
- Access to our weekly fitness classes*
- Access to our 35km+ trail system (hint: snowshoeing is awesome here!)
- All utilities (including cable, internet, hydro & natural gas)
- Free parking & snow removal (where applicable)
- Access to Commonage Market, our onsite full service grocery & liquor store and We Proudly Serve StarbucksTM/MC cafe (open 7 days/week)
- Access to our onsite Italian restaurant - Pallino's (opening hours TBC)
- Access to our onsite restaurant - Range Lounge (opening hours TBC)
- Access to onsite coin laundry facilities
* some activities are subject to a nominal fee
2020/21 Monthly Rental Pricing:
The Predator Ridge Lodge
Located right in the heart of Predator Ridge, the Lodge buildings overlook the Predator Course with convenient access to Commonage Market, the Clubhouse and Pallino's. Guests of the Lodge have exclusive use of the Lodge Parking lot. The Lodge features vacation rental style condos with studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites configurations.
- Studio suite (with king or queen) | 1 bathroom - $1,750/month
- Superior Studio suite (with king) | 1 bathroom - $1,850/month
- 1 Bedroom (with king or queen) | 1 bathroom - $2,250/month
- Superior 1 Bedroom (with king bed) | 1 bathroom - $2,350/month
- 2 Bedroom (with king + 2 twins) | 2 bathrooms - $2,700/month
- 2 Bedroom (with 2 king beds) | 2 bathrooms - $2,700/month
- Superior 2 Bedroom (with king/queen + 2 twins) | 2 bathrooms - $2,900/month
- Superior 2 Bedroom (with 2 king beds) | 2 bathrooms - $2,900/month
Stay in the privacy of your own cottage in the Peregrine Cottages. These vacation home rentals are configured as 2-bedroom cottages each with a full kitchen, living area, 2.5 bathrooms and large balcony. Staying in a Peregrine Cottage gives ultimate privacy and yet easy access to our trail system and all cottages are a quick walk away from the heart of the resort.
- 2 Bedroom (with 4 twin beds) | 2 bathrooms - $2,900/month
- 2 Bedroom (with king or queen and 2 twin beds) | 2 bathrooms - $2,900/month
Falcon Point Cottages
Our vacation home rentals in the Falcon Point neighbourhood, include full kitchens, living and dining areas, large private balconies with barbecues. One, two, and three-bedroom cottages are available.
- 1 Bedroom | 1 bathroom - $2,400/month
- 2 Bedroom | 2 bathrooms - $2,950/month
- 3 Bedroom | 3 bathrooms - $3,550/month
Our newest luxury vacation rental homes in the Affinity neighbourhood, include full kitchens, living and dining areas, large private patios with barbecues. Two bedrooms with a den and 4-bedroom homes are available.
- 2 Bedroom + Den | 2.5 bathrooms - $4,500/month
- 3 Bedroom | 2.5 bathrooms - $5,000/month
- 4 Bedroom | 2.5 bathrooms - $5,500/month
Washer and Dryer available in select Peregrine and Falcon Point cottages for an additional charge of $50 per month. All accommodations are non-smoking. Ask about our pet friendly options!
For more information or to book your Winter Extended Stay, please + CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR INQUIRY FORM and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Long Term Fall & Winter Rental Program Terms & Conditions
Full month rentals only
½ Month rent is taken upon confirmation of rental unit
First month rent is is due upon check-in, all following rent payments are due each month on the same date as your check in date. Rent payments can be set up to automatically draw from credit card or can be made in person at the front desk.
MONTHLY CLEAN, ELECTROSTATIC DISINFECTION AND LINEN CHANGE
Predator Ridge Limited Partnership staff will perform a service clean and a full linen & towel change at middle of each rental month as well as disinfect the unit electrostatically. This is not included in your rental rates and is to be settled at the front desk. This is to ensure cleanliness and integrity of our linen and towels are kept to our standards. Charges vary depending on size of unit.
Notice must be provided in writing via e-mail and given 2 weeks prior to the rental month end. Please note that no refunds are issued if leaving prior to end of the rental agreement.
Deposit: Valid Credit Card or Debit Card Monthly Rent: Credit Card or Debit Card
Each unit will have a Departure Clean of $220.00-$375.00 plus GST at the end of the Term. This fee is deducted from the deposit on file.
Upon end of contract term, your deposit will be refunded less the charge for Departure Clean in the same way it was paid. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for this to show up on your credit card statement.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
1. As the renter you are responsible for cleaning your own unit, emptying the garbage, and removing the recycling items. The garbage/recycling shelter for the Lodge is located on Village Centre Way across from the lower parking lot. Peregrine garbage and recycling shelter are located across from the Peregrine Pool. Falcon Point garbage recycling is located just on the service road across from the entrance to the Falcon Point Villas.
2. You may wish to book additional cleaning services with our Housekeeping Team and the cost is $30.00 per hour. Requests for services must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance. A linen / towel change is also available upon request and the charge is dependent on type of unit rented.
3. Coin laundry is available in each of the Lodge buildings and Falcon Point cost is $2.00 per wash and $2.00 per dry machines only except loonies. We ask that laundry not be done after 10:00 pm. You will need your room key to access the laundry room – please see the Front Desk for a key if you are staying in a Peregrine Cottage without a washer and dryer.
4. Quiet time at Ridge Resort is from 10:00 pm onwards. We ask that all residents respect Predator each other’s right to privacy and adhere to this policy.
5. Charges for missing inventory, carpet cleaning, and/or damages to the unit will be taken from the damage deposit or charged to the renter should the amount exceed the damage deposit.
6. You as the renter can NOT sublet your unit at any time.
7. Predator Ridge Limited Partnership staff will inspect the rental unit on a bi-weekly basis to ensure the cleanliness levels are being maintained to our standards.
8. Emergency repairs / request must be made in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in a timely manner.
9. Due to BC Legislation there is no smoking inside any Predator Ridge building, cottage, vacation rental home, nor on any balcony.
10. Please note that we have strict COVID-19 protocols in place, which are subject to change. Please check our website at PredatorRidge.com/COVID-19 frequently for updates.