Predator Ridge is a truly special place. We believe life here should be focused on doing the things you love and less time on the things that need to be done.
That's why all homes here come complete with landscaping services meaning you can leave your lawn mowing days behind you.
Our in-house landscape team of 30* handle all of your yard work needs from the start of April through to the end of October.
Every week, our team visits every property in the community and maintains all your yard needs including:
- lawn mowing
- lawn fertilization (3/year) & aeration (1/year)
- flower bed weeding & fertilization
- plant & shrub pruning (3/year)
- spraying & pest control (as required)
- irrigation start up & shutdown + controlling system settings with regional water standards
Within our community, the landscape team deals with at least 100 different plants and trees and within that number have several different varieties as well.
On top of taking care of all of our residents yards and the community's common areas, the Landscape team is also responsible for:
- Maintaining 14kms of hiking & biking trails
- Maintaining private community dog park
- Maintaining dog stations
- Full landscaping for new homes
- Additional services for residents (+ click here to see additional services)
- Maintaining signs and lights
- Snow removal for private streets during the winter
Our landscape team is at the heart of our immaculate community and allows our residents to focus their lives on the things that truly matter to them.
* Size of Landscape team at peak season (summer)