you're safe at predator Ridge
The health & safety of our community, our staff and our guests is always our top priority.
Masks are mandatory in all indoor public areas and retail spaces and in outdoor spaces, when posted.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following procedures and protocols developed in consideration of guidance and information shared by the Government of British Columbia. In compliance with local regulations, guests traveling to Predator Ridge Resort are required to complete the Travel Declaration form.
- If you are travelling to B.C. from another province or territory within Canada, you are expected to follow the same travel guidelines as everyone else in B.C. and travel safely and respectfully.
- Please familiarize yourself with ALL local regulations and travel restrictions.
- AT THIS TIME, STAY LOCAL AND AVOID NON-ESSENTIAL TRAVEL WITHIN CANADA. DO NOT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL PROVINCE UNLESS IT IS ESSENTIAL
- At this time, we are encouraging you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit and postpone all social and recreational travel. We have eliminated all short-term accommodation bookings.
- At this time, Predator Ridge property access is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health Region we recommend you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before visiting amenities at the resort.