For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols:
Commonage Market COVID-19 Operating Plan
A safe place to GRAB A COFFEE & SHOP
Our safe dining experience means you can feel comfortable knowing that we are abiding by the absolute strictest serving and food safety measures in every aspect of our dining. We're still delivering fresh menus and the high-quality experience that we're famous for.
Masks are required at all times inside any of our indoor spaces. We are compliant with the Order of the Provincial Health Officer Sections 30, 31, 32, and 39 (3) Public Health Act, S.B.C.), WorkSafeBC and BC Restaurant Associations Protocols.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Commonage Market is open daily for in-store shopping, curbside pickup or delivery*
Our hours are:
- Monday through Sunday - 7:00am - 8:00pm
Curbside Pickup or Delivery orders can be placed online at: PredatorRidge.com/Order or call us at: (250) 260-6648.
- If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms you are asked to remain at home. Do not play if you are considered vulnerable or at risk.
- At this time, we are encouraging you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit and postpone all social and recreational travel.
- At this time, access to the Commonage Market is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health Region, we recommend you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before visiting the Commonage Market. It is impossible for us to be responsible for every guest and visitor’s internal health. Every guest and visitor have a duty of care and human responsibility to ensure their own personal health and the health of those travelling with them. + click here to see a definition of the geographic area this region includes
What we’re doing:
- Implemented online ordering delivery and curbside pickup system for all Predator Ridge guests and homeowners.
- We monitor the number of patrons and staff present on premise to ensure that the max capacity guidelines are met.
- A maximum of 6 people are allowed in Commonage Market at one time.
- We are not allowing any seating in Commonage Market.
- Plexiglass installed around the bar to protect guests and staff.
- We have a strict mandatory hand sanitizing protocol in effect when entering Commonage Market.
- Mandatory Masks or Face Coverings to be worn in ALL indoor common areas. We do not supply masks, so please ensure that you bring your own.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Added clearly marked signs throughout the facility to remind patrons of directional flow, mandatory hand washing protocols, mandatory hand sanitization protocols, and to always maintain 2 meters distance from one another.
- We are only accepting payment through debit or credit cards or via Member or registered guest accounts. Although not preferred, we do accept cash but cannot provide change.
- Implemented ‘COVID Workplace Safety Protocols’. Each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledge to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
- Our Manager on Duty (MOD) will be primarily focused on COVID-19 protocol adherence. Our Safety Advisor will be making ongoing inspections and audits to ensure that all departments are performing according to our protocols including to ensure business levels are creating lapses in social distancing and adhering to maximum guest levels.