Your One stop Shop for quick & healthy eats at Predator Ridge
Located in the Predator Ridge Lodge, Commonage Market offers general groceries, local Okanagan wines, beers & liquors, local produce & delicacies, sundry items and more.
Commonage Market is the perfect spot to grab a quick espresso and breakfast, proudly serving a wide assortment of pastries, muffins and breakfast sandwiches, made fresh every morning in our kitchen.
We support local Okanagan-made products
At Commonage Market, we are proud to support and stock a variety of local lines including:
- Fresh breads (baked locally)
- Chef prepared frozen soups & entrées (made in house by our chefs)
- Fresh & local dairy from D Dutchmen Dairy (based in Sicamous)
- Specialty oils and vinegars from Olive Us (based in Vernon)
- Local charcuterie items including cheese and meats
- Locally handmade chocolate (made in Kelowna)
- A selection of locally made salsas, spreads & jams
Okanagan Wine, Beer & More!
We are proud to carry a wide variety of premium local Okanagan wines, craft beers and locally distilled liquors - including our own Commonage Lanata wine and Red wine Civitas, both made in partnership with our amazing neighbours at Ex Nihilo Vineyards.