Food Service COVID Operating Plan
A safe place to dine
We've created lunch & dinner offerings that support physical distancing while delivering fresh menus and the high quality experience that we're famous for.
Dining with us means you can feel comfortable knowing that we are abiding by the absolute strictest serving and food safety measures in every aspect of our dining.
Currently Range Lounge & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner between 6:00am - 10:00pm. Pallino's is open Tuesday - Saturday for dine-in or take-out services between 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
We are compliant with the Order of the Provincial Health Officer Sections 30, 31, 32, and 39 (3) Public Health Act, S.B.C.), WorkSafeBC and BC Restaurant Associations Protocols.
What we’re doing:
- We monitor the number of patrons and staff present on premise to ensure that the number present does not exceed the maximum number in the approved safety plan.
- Seating Capacity is at 50% (160 in Range Lounge & Grill).
- Tables are sectioned at 2 Meters (6.5 feet) apart & table seating’s are at max 4-6 capacity per table.
- Plexiglass installed around the bar to protect guests and staff.
- 10 hand washing stations and 8 sanitization stations set up on upper and lower levels of the facility.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Dedicated staff wearing gloves and face mask scheduled for clearing tables.
- Contactless contamination protocols strictly enforced:
1) Hostess will seat guests with one time use menu & provide cutlery
2) Contact information is collected for tractability if the need should arise
3) Designated employee will inspect and ensure all item are cleaned and sanitized before given to guest
4) Server to take order and bring drinks and food orders
5) Designated busser will clear tables
- Added clearly marked signs throughout the facility to remind patrons of directional flow, mandatory hand washing protocols, mandatory hand sanitization protocols, and to always maintain 2 meters distance from one another.
- Implemented ‘COVID Workplace Safety Protocols’. Each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledge to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
- Once tables are cleared, the table and chairs are thoroughly disinfected, sanitized and left unoccupied for a minimum of 15 minutes.
* Please note: Not all staff are required to wear gloves and masks as we have dedicated employees assigned with these duties to ensure contactless contamination protocols are met.
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols: