Food Service COVID Operating Plan
A safe place to dine
We've created breakfast, lunch & dinner offerings that support physical distancing while delivering fresh menus and the high quality experience that we're famous for.
Dining with us means you can feel comfortable knowing that we are abiding by the absolute strictest serving and food safety measures in every aspect of our dining.
Currently Range Lounge & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner between 6:00am - 10:00pm. Pallino's is open Tuesday - Saturday for dine-in or take-out or delivery services between 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
We are compliant with the Order of the Provincial Health Officer Sections 30, 31, 32, and 39 (3) Public Health Act, S.B.C.), WorkSafeBC and BC Restaurant Associations Protocols.
What we’re doing:
- Implemented online ordering delivery and take-out system in Pallino’s and Commonage Market for all Predator Ridge guests and homeowners.
- We monitor the number of patrons and staff present on premise to ensure that the number present does not exceed the maximum number in the approved safety plan.
- Seating Capacity is at 50% (160 in Range Lounge & Grill).
- Tables are sectioned at 2 Meters (6.5 feet) apart & table seating’s are at max 4-6 capacity per table.
- Plexiglass installed around the bar to protect guests and staff.
- 10 hand washing stations and 8 sanitization stations set up on upper and lower levels of the Clubhouse facility.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- All staff, who are guest facing or in direct contact with food & beverages are required to wear masks.
- Service will only be provided to guests seated at tables.
- Staff will clear one table at a time and will wash their hands and sanitize directly after they have offloaded dishes. Staff will not clear items from multiple tables when clearing.
- Contactless contamination protocols strictly enforced:
1) Hostess will seat guests with menu & provide cutlery
2) Contact information is collected for traceability, should the need should arise. Information is kept for 30-days and then safely disposed of to ensure privacy needs of each guest is adhered to.
3) Designated employee will inspect and ensure all item are cleaned and sanitized before given to guest
4) Server to take order and bring drinks and food orders
- Added clearly marked signs throughout the facility to remind patrons of directional flow, mandatory hand washing protocols, mandatory hand sanitization protocols, and to always maintain 2 meters distance from one another.
- We are only accepting payment through debit or credit cards or via Member or registered guest accounts.
- Implemented ‘COVID Workplace Safety Protocols’. Each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledge to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
- Once tables are cleared, the table and chairs are thoroughly disinfected, sanitized and left unoccupied for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Our Manager on Duty (MOD) will be primarily focused on COVID-19 protocol adherence. Our Safety Advisor will be making ongoing inspections and audits to ensure that all departments are performing according to our protocols including to ensure business levels are creating lapses in social disancing and adhering to maximum guest levels.
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols: