For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols:
Golf Simulators COVID-19 Operating Plan
SAFETY WITHIN OUR VIRTUAL GOLF EXPERIENCE
The safety of our guests and our community is our top priority. Please find below our current operating plan in our golf SIM lounges. This plan is subject to change based on province wide restrictions and guidelines. We are continuously monitoring and adjusting our guidelines according to all COVID-19 provincial and federal government & IHA recommendations and restrictions.
Our operating plan is based on 5 key factors:
- Safety of homeowners, staff and the Predator Ridge community
- Reducing touch points
- Limiting access
- Strictly enforcing physical distancing measures
- Enhancing cleaning procedures
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms you are asked to remain at home and cancel your booking. Please do not make a booking or enter the SIM Lounges if you are considered vulnerable or at risk.
- At this time, usage of the SIM Lounges is limited to Homeowners. Golf Members and long term guests only.
- At this time, we are encouraging you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit and postpone all social and recreational travel.
- At this time, access to the SIM Lounges is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health Region, we recommend that you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before you enter the SIM Lounge. It is impossible for us to be responsible for every guest and visitor’s internal health. Every guest and visitor have a duty of care and human responsibility to ensure their own personal health and the health of those travelling with them.
+ click here to see a definition of the geographic area this region includes
What we're doing:
- Play is open to Golf Members, Resident Homeowners, & Long-Term Rental Guests only. At this time, we are not allowing any public play. All play is by pre-bookings only.
- We have a maximum capacity of 12 people per SIM lounge. This includes 8 players and up to 4 staff/retail shoppers.
- It is mandatory that all players sanitize their hands and wear a mask before entering either of our SIM Lounges.
- To ensure physical distancing standards are in place, we close the doors to our SIM lounges during play.
- When arriving to play in our upper SIM Lounge (sim 1 & 2), please wait outside of the lounge until you have been directed to enter. For play in our lower SIM lounge (sim 3 & 4), please wait in the lobby area at the bottom of the stairs in the lower clubhouse until you have been directed to enter.
- We do not allow any mingling within the SIM Lounges. There is a strict 4 people maximum per table. 4 people max per golf simulator. No spectators allowed.
- Mandatory Masks or Face Coverings to be worn in all indoor common areas. To be removed when seated and in the designated simulator area only. We do not supply masks, so please ensure that you bring your own.
- During play, our staff are monitoring and ensuring that physical distancing requirements are being met. Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 metres.
- Our team is also taking extra caution by cleaning all areas of the lounges in between groups. We have invested in a Victory Electrostatic Sprayer that we used on our golf carts, retail spaces, hotel rooms and other high traffic areas on our resort. If you would like to learn more about this product, please visit: VictoryComplete.com