Through the spring & summer, every Thursday morning, our Hiking group meets to explore a variety of trails in our backyard and throughout the North Okanagan.
As in previous years, the group carpools to each destination and collects $5/person which goes to the driver.
ADVANCED SIGN UP IS REQUIRED. PLEASE PHONE BY WEDNESDAY EVENING TO SIGN UP.
MEETING TIME: 8:00am at the Fitness Centre
2019 SEASON HIKES
- May 23: Predator Ridge Trails & information about future hikes. 1.5 - 2 hours
- May 30: NEW Predator Ridge Granite Trail. 1.5 - 2 hours
- June 6: Turtle Mountain Grey Canal Trail. 2 hours
- June 13: Grey Canal (Vernon). 2 hours
- June 20: Rim Rocks. 2 hours.
- June 27: Bluenose Mountain (Lavington). 2 hours
- July 4: Mt. Rose and Swanson (Armstrong). 3 hours
- July 11: Spion Kopje (Lake Country). 2 hours
- July 18: Kal Park (Coldstream). 3 hours
- July 25: BX Falls (Vernon). 2 hours
- August 1: SilverStar Mountain (Vernon). 3 hours
- August 8: Middleton Mountain (Vernon). 2 hours
- August 15: Thomas Hayes Ecological Reserve (Armstrong/Spallumcheen). 2 hours
- August 22: Ravine Edge (Lavington). 3 hours
- August 29: Crystal Waters Trail (Vernon). 2 hours