NEW KURSPA HOMEOWNERS DAY GUEST POLICY
- All Homeowners will be welcome to bring up to two (2) additional guests with them as Day Guests.
- The $40 + tax per guest fee will still be applicable.
- Any KurSpa treatment requests will be based on availability.
- The Homeowner must be present and staying in the KurSpa with their Guest at all times. This means a homeowner is not able to drop a guest off to use the KurSpa, they need to be staying with them in the KurSpa.
- Homeowners can register and book treatments directly with KurSpa Reception as previously done, please note all homeowners and guests must be registered with the KurSpa reception prior to arrival. This will ensure we have sufficient lockers ready.
- The Homeowner must have a Homeowner card present with their homeowner number on it.
If you have any questions or if you would like to book you and your guests in, please contact the KurSpa directly by phone at: (250) 541-2155 or by email at: email@example.com
The Commonage Update
- We now have 8 new showhomes open daily for touring. Come stop by the RESC and grab a set of keys to tour them at your own pace.
- Now Selling: Phase 2 featuring premium and estate lots, as well as 10 multi-level and 8 single-level duplex homes.
- Hike: the new Lavender Meadow trail
- Yoga: our newest outdoor yoga platform is open (hint: this is a great place to enjoy a beautiful sunset and glass of wine)
- Coming soon: a total 4.5km of new trails will be opening in the Commonage
- OUT OF TOWN? Visit our showhomes page to take a 3D tour of a variety of our showhomes
Learn more at: TheCommonage.com or come visit us at the Real Estate Sales Centre today (open daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
ASK ABOUT OUR HOMEOWNER REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Events in your Backyard
- December 1: Duelling Piano Dinner & Show with Andrew Johns and special guest Mick Dalla-Vee.
- December 2: Multi-Group Christmas Party
- December 3, 7, 10: Santa Brunches. Reservations required + Learn more
- December 3, 7, 10: Yoga Sunday Workshops at the Fitness Centre + Learn more
- December 7: Christmas Chocolates & Truffles Cooking Class. Only a few spots left. + Sign up
- December 7: Travel Talk #3 + Learn more
- December 15: Holiday Yoga & Social + Learn more
- December 16: Christmas Boozy Brunch + Learn more
- December 21: Candlelight Yoga + Learn more
- December 31: New Year's Eve Party + Learn more
COMING IN JANUARY: Traditional Italian: Stuffed Pasta Culinary Class, Dirty Feet Trail Series Snowshoe Run/Walk (5km or 10km) DirtyFeet.ca
FROM THE FITNESS CENTRE
► HOURS OF OPERATION
Weekdays: 6:00AM - 8:00PM : Weekends: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
CLOSED: December 25 & January 1
***NO CLASSES ON BOXING DAY (December 26)
► FITNESS CLASSES
Choose from 19 classes/week for just $75/month (unlimited) or purchase a 10-class punch pass for $110 or drop-in for just $14/class*
Don't miss our special Candlelight Yoga class with Niki on December 21 from 4:00PM - 5:00PM
► YOGA SUNDAYS
DATES: December 3, 10 & 17 | TIME: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
COST: Homeowners: $25* each (OR 3 classes for $60) | Guests: $30* each. ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Register at the Fitness Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- December 3 - Tune up Yoga with Rhona
- December 10 - Yin Yoga with Jen
- December 17 - Open Hips & Restore with Elise
► HOLIDAY YOGA & SOCIAL
DATE: December 15 | YOGA: 2:00PM - 4:00PM SOCIAL: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
A very special yoga workshop led by Elise, Niki and Rhona. Afterwards enjoy caroling by the Dormie Minstrels, refreshments and door prizes at our annual Fitness Centre holiday social.
► SALE! Save 50% on apparel* including bike jerseys (does not include Lululemon)
► SNOWSHOE RENTALS AVAILABLE
- 1/2 day rentals - $10*
- Full day rentals - $15*
► BEGINNER/TECHNIQUE SWIM
Move your swimming indoors for the winter and improve you skills, while having fun. Join Alicia & Joey for adult beginner and stroke technique sessions. Tuesdays at 1:00pm
► VERNON MORNING STAR
We're delighted to now feature a new newspaper box at the Fitness Centre.
► INTERESTED? Are you interested in drop-in water volleyball starting in January? Or children swim lessons? If yes, please contact Susan Morris to discuss day of the week & times that would work best for you!
Dining at Predator Ridge
- Friday Pub Night. Weekly feature craft brews & comfort foods.
- Saturday Date Night. Enjoy weekly featured 3-course meal for two with paired bottle of wine for $99.95*.
- + BOOK RESERVATIONS ONLINE
OPEN DAILY - 11:00am - 4:00pm (until 9:00pm Tue, Wed & Thurs)
DINE-IN OR TAKE-AWAY AVAILABLE | PHONE: (250) 503-3405
- Tuesday Pizza Night. Two pizzas of your choice+ family-sized Caesar salad + 1L of house wine = $49.95*. Serves 2 or 3.
- Wednesday Chicken on the Run. Roasted Sterling Springs Chicken + roast potatoes + fall vegetables + family-sized Caesar salad. = $35.95*. Serves 2 - 4.
► COMMONAGE MARKET
OPEN DAILY: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Commonage Market is open year-round and ready to serve all of your grocery needs at Predator Ridge. Check out our chef-prepared gourmet heat & eat frozen entrées and pair with a bottle of your favourite Okanagan wine.
- TURKEY PRE-ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS
Pre-orders are back for Christmas at the Commonage Market! Order your 13-18lb organic, free range turkeys from Rossdown Farms. We also have all the fixings for your special dinner including fresh sage, root vegetables, butter, stocks, stuffing mixes & more!
Stop by and order your turkey before Wednesday, December 13.
The Predator Ridge Travel Club
Do you plan your vacations around restaurants and cooking classes? Love trying new culinary delights? Discover a world of authentic, mouth-watering food tours designed to fit any budget or destination.
Join our speaker Rino Falvo of Intrepid Tours who will talk about how you can combine one part culture, one part adventure and three parts delicious! Focus will be on his most recent trip to Vietnam and it's world famous cuisine.
TRAVEL TALK #3
DATE: Thursday, December 7
WHERE: Lodge Great Room
TRAVEL PICKS updated regularly on the Homeowner Intranet Site Discussion Board Forum. (homeowners.predatorridge.com)
Christmas Sale at The Shop
Black Friday pricing continues in The Shop until December 17
PLUS SPEND $150, GET A FREE ROUND ON THE PREDATOR COURSE*
SPEND $200, GET A FREE ROUND ON THE RIDGE COURSE*
Some of the deals you'll find include:
• 50% off Apparel (as marked)
• Polos starting at $39.99
• 30% off Sunice Outerwear
• Buy 3, Get One FREE on Saxx underwear
• 40% off socks
• 30% off Accessories (Belts, Golf Bags, Purses)
• 25% off 2018 Driving range & practice facility passes
• TP5/5X balls at $49.99/dozen
• DEMO CLUBS AVAILABLE
THE SHOP PRICE GUARANTEE
We will beat any advertised price by any local competitor!
NOW AVAILABLE: PREDATOR RIDGE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
Hurry, quantities are limited! Available in store or online at: store.predatorridge.com
The Shop is open
Friday - Sunday from 9am - 3pm.
2018 Golf Trips hosted by Cameron Craig
Our Director of Golf has teamed up with Fairmont Hotels and Premier Irish Golf Tours to create 2 golf trips exclusively for our membership.
Each trip can be fully customizable to tailor your groups wants and needs.
Please see below links for full details on each trip.
If you need any further information please contact Cameron Craig – email@example.com
Ireland 2018 Golf Trip
Scotland 2018 Golf Trip
North Okanagan REALTORS® 40th Annual Food Drive
We are delighted to welcome back the Vernon and area REALTORS® Christmas Food Drive to Predator Ridge this December.
Now in its 40th year, the Realtor Food Drive embraces the spirit of giving by supporting food banks throughout the North Okanagan.
REALTORS® will be going door-to-door collecting for their 40th Annual Food Drive on Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 -- starting at 3:00 p.m
Once again, residents of Vernon and Coldstream are being asked to donate non-perishable food items for the Salvation Army Food Bank. Their generous contributions will help meet the need for Christmas hampers and stock the shelves well into the New Year. As we are all aware, the need is great.
In many neighbourhoods, grocery bags with notes asking for a food donation will be tied to door handles the day before so that residents can be prepared before the collection night.
Should homes be missed on December 6th, residents are asked to call any local real estate office and someone will be pleased to pick up their donation. Bags left on the door will be picked up the following day.
Also, if anyone is interested in making a cash donation - envelopes can also be dropped off at the Lodge and receipts will be sent out from Salvation Army - please make cheques payable to “Salvation Army Food Bank"
► VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!
If you would like to volunteer to help or if you have any questions, please contact Predator Ridge resident Teresa Prince at: (250) 938-1753 or by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need something to read or looking for somewhere to donate your books? Come check out our huge FREE book library in the Fitness Centre. New donations are always welcome!
► NEXT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY BOTTLE DRIVE: Saturday, January 6, 2018
► HOLIDAY HOURS
- December 22 - CLOSED: Pallino's. OPEN: RESC, Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre
- December 23 - CLOSED: Pallino's & RESC. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre
- December 24 - CLOSED: Pallino's, Clubhouse & RESC. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre (until 3pm)
- December 25 - CLOSED: All
- December 26 - CLOSED: RESC & Clubhouse. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Pallino's, Fitness Centre (no classes)
- December 27 - CLOSED: RESC & Clubhouse. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Pallino's, Fitness Centre
- December 28 - CLOSED: RESC & Clubhouse. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Pallino's, Fitness Centre
- December 29 - CLOSED: RESC & Pallino's. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre
- December 30 - CLOSED: RESC & Pallino's. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre
- December 31 - CLOSED: RESC & Pallino's. OPEN: Lodge, Commonage Market, Clubhouse, Fitness Centre (until 3pm)
- January 1 - CLOSED: RESC, Clubhouse, Pallino's & Fitness Centre. OPEN: Commonage Market (until 1pm)
► USE OF THE GOLF COURSE DURING THE WINTER
As a friendly reminder (once the snow returns) please ensure you stay off of the greens and tee boxes on the golf courses. This includes tobogganing, nordic skiing and/or snowshoeing. This is extremely important so the delicate grasses on these areas are not damaged.
If you happen to see anyone on any green or tee box, we would appreciate your assistance in informing everyone about the importance of staying off of these sensitive areas.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!