Click on each event, for more details
- February 2: Snowshoe & Sips #99 Tasting
- February 4: Superbowl Tailgate Party
Yoga Sunday Workshop: Flow/Yin
- February 8: Vernon Winter Carnival Parka Party
- February 9: Cooking Class: Dim Sum, Wontons & Perogies (1 ticket left)
2018 Olympic Opening Ceremony Party
- February 10: Snowshoe & Fondue
- February 11: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Yin
- February 14: Pallino's Valentine Dinner (reservations required)
Predator Ridge Ski Club day at SilverStar
- February 16 & 17: Range Lounge & Grill Valentine Dinner (reservations required)
- February 17 & 18: Yoga Retreat Weekend
- February 18: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Kin Stretch
- February 22: Cooking Class: Spicy Valentine Romance
- February 24 & 25: Winter Artisan Market
- February 24: Carter Classic - SilverStar Adaptive SnowSports Fundraising Event
- February 25: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Lengthen, Stretch & Restore
- February 28: Predator Ridge Ski Club day at SilverStar
COMING IN MARCH: Seafood Cookery Cooking Class, Beef Wellington Cooking Class, Yoga Workshops & more!
► HOURS OF OPERATION
Weekdays: 6:00AM - 8:00PM : Weekends: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
► FITNESS CLASSES
Get moving this month with your choice of 20 classes/week for just $75/month (unlimited) or purchase a 10-class punch pass for $110 or drop-in for just $14/class*
NEW HIIT CLASS! Tuesdays @ 5:30pm with Niki
► YOGA SUNDAYS
DATES: February 4, 11, 18 & 25 | TIME: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
COST: Homeowners: $25* each (OR 4 classes for $80) | Guests: $30* each.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Register at the Fitness Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- February 4 - Flow/Yin Yoga with Niki
- February 11 - Yin Yoga with Jen
- February 18 - KINSTRETCH with Steve (see below for more details)
- February 25 - Lengthen, Stretch & Restore with Elise
What is it? A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and USABLE ranges of motion. The KINSTRETCH system is one born out of scientific research. All of the movements and training techniques have been selected based on a meticulous and rigorous investigation of evidence, conducted by physical conditioning and medical experts, as it pertains to body control, injury prevention, joint health, and physical longevity.
Unlike many training systems, KINSTRETCH practice is complete with a self-assessment system allowing you the ability to monitor your own body for dysfunction that may be causing pain, loss of performance, or that may be putting you at an increased chance of injury.
Benefits of a KINSTRETCH practice
- Improved movement capacity
- Improved flexibility, mobility and agility
- Improved physical performance
- Improved body awareness and control
- Injury prevention/mitigation and management
- Improved strength
- Increased neurological function
- Improved range of motion
- Weight loss
Did you know that snowshoeing is a great cardio workout that helps build strength, agility & balance? It also burns more calories than walking! Explore our 1,200 acre backyard this winter by snowshoe. Use your own or rent a pair from us!
- 1/2 day rentals - $10*
- Full day rentals - $15*
Stop by the Fitness Centre to pick up your free trail map. A reminder to please stay off the VERY FRAGILE greens and tee boxes when snowshoeing/walking on the snow covered golf courses.
► BEGINNER SWIM
Move your swimming indoors for the winter and improve your skills, while having fun. Join Joey-Lynn for adult beginner and stroke technique sessions. Tuesdays at 1:00pm
► INDOOR FOOTWEAR REMINDER. In order to keep our fitness centre and equipment looking its best (as well as for safety reasons) we are enforcing a strict indoor only shoe rule over the winter. Thank you for your cooperation.
► RANGE LOUNGE & GRILL
OPEN Friday & Saturday - 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Enjoy our popular theme nights including:
- Friday Pub Night. Weekly feature craft brews & comfort foods.
- Saturday Date Night. Enjoy weekly featured 3-course meal for two with paired bottle of wine for $99.95*.
- + BOOK RESERVATIONS ONLINE
OPEN DAILY - 11:00am - 4:00pm (until 9:00pm Tue, Wed & Thurs)
DINE-IN OR TAKE-AWAY AVAILABLE | PHONE: (250) 503-3405
- Tuesday Pizza Night. Two pizzas of your choice+ family-sized Caesar salad + 1L of house wine = $49.95*. Serves 2 or 3.
- Wednesday Chicken on the Run. Roasted Sterling Springs Chicken + roast potatoes + fall vegetables + family-sized Caesar salad. = $35.95*. Serves 2 - 4.
► COMMONAGE MARKET
OPEN DAILY: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Commonage Market is open year-round and ready to serve all of your grocery needs at Predator Ridge. Check out our chef-prepared gourmet heat & eat frozen entrées and pair with a bottle of your favourite Okanagan wine.
As of January 1, the KurSpa no longer accepts Predator Ridge Resort Guests and in its place has extended a new policy to Predator Ridge Homeowners.
- All Homeowners are now welcome to bring up to two (2) additional guests with them as Day Guests.
- The $40 + tax per guest Day pass fee is still applicable.
- Any KurSpa treatment requests are based on availability.
- The Homeowner must be present and staying in the KurSpa with their Guest at all times. This means a Homeowner is not able to drop a guest off to use the KurSpa, they need to be staying with them in the KurSpa.
- Homeowners can register and book treatments directly with KurSpa Reception as previously done, please note all homeowners and guests must be registered with the KurSpa reception prior to arrival. This will ensure we have sufficient lockers ready.
- The Homeowner must have a current Predator Ridge Homeowner card present with their resident identification number on it.
If you have any questions or if you would like to book you and your guests in, please contact the KurSpa directly by phone at: (250) 541-2155 or by email at: email@example.com
Do you ever read National Geographic and dream of visiting some of the exotic locales our planet has to offer, but wonder how you could ever get there?
Join our speaker Erin Butler of G Adventures who will talk about their new National Geographic Journeys; a collection of unique tours designed to take you deeper into the cultures and habitats of the destinations visited. These tours offer more inclusions, greater hands-on exploration, interaction with local experts and the freedom to roam, all within the structure and security of travelling in a small group.
TRAVEL TALK #3
DATE: Wednesday, February 7
WHERE: Red Tail Meeting Room (lower level of Clubhouse)
* Please ensure you RSVP if you are planning on attending this session. If we do not have enough participation, the talks will unfortunately need to be cancelled.
TRAVEL PICKS updated regularly on the Homeowner Intranet Site Discussion Board Forum. (homeowners.predatorridge.com)
► 2018 TEE TIME BOOKINGS
A Member notice will be sent out by email later this month informing you of the new online booking system, as well as all the current club policies and procedures. We are excited to be launching a new online tee time booking experience for our members this season.
We are aware that change and introducing new technology can be intimidating for new users and as a result we want to ensure that the transition will be easy & comfortable for everyone. Please be assured, the new system is very user friendly and we look forward to working with each of you to set up your profiles shortly.
Please stay tuned for this notice which will be sent later this month as it will have all of the details you need.
► DUES SCHEDULE
Similar to previous years we will be charging annual dues to each Member account on April 1. We are happy to once again offer reduced membership fees for couples, cottage owners* (active in the rental pool), as well as to our junior golfers.
Dues for the 2018 season will be:
Society Upgrade Program: $1,500
Cottage Rental Program: $1,500
Inactive Membership Status (Per Person): $1,800
For 2018, cash, cheque or debit will be accepted for payment. As disclosed in 2015, we are no longer accepting credit cards as a form of payment for annual dues.
All members will have the 2018 annual dues automatically billed to their account on: April 1st, 2018. Payment must be received by: May 1st, 2018
If payment is not received by: June 1st, 2018 a non-refundable, $250 late fee will be applied to your account. All member benefits will then be suspended which includes playing privileges. After June 1st, 2018 any member who had previously declined activation and then decides to opt-in for dues will not receive any further proration of fees.
► DISCOVERY REFERRAL PROGRAM
With our latest membership campaign now launched, it's time to remind yourself of the Discovery referral program. Discovery 2018 is all about finding the best possible candidates for membership within our club at Predator Ridge. With your referral you have the ability to gift a friend $5,000 toward the purchase of a Homeowner or Transferable membership. If the candidate is approved to join the club, then Predator Ridge will pay for 50% of your 2018 dues. For further details, please contact Elaine Doyle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
► 2018 CLUB STORAGE
If you are interested in club storage for the 2018 season, the seasonal fee is $200 for the season. Please submit all requests to Brent Mann by email to: email@example.com or sign up in Member Services starting on April 11. Club storage is available for the season only. Any clubs remaining in storage after the season concludes on October 15th, 2018 will be subject to a winter storage fee of an additional $200.00. Space is limited.
► 2018 MEMBER EVENTS
We've got a lot of great events planned for the 2018 season. Sign up will be available inside of Member Services once the season starts on April 11th, 2018.
If you're up at Predator Ridge, you'll know that we are now living in a true winter wonderland. We've had some pretty major snowfalls over the last few weeks which have brought some amazing conditions for snowshoeing throughout Predator Ridge and for skiing up at Silver Star and Big White.
With all of this beautiful white stuff, does bring a lot of work for our team to keep our streets safe for all residents and guests. We would like to thank everyone for their cooperation in helping us to maintain and keep our streets clear.
As a reminder, please avoid any street parking during the winter, especially on days when there is a snowfall. We have several streets within our community, which are tight for our snow removal equipment to get into and clear efficiently, especially when parked cars are a factor. Roads with homes on both sides of the road pose the most difficulty for example: Whitetail Crescent, Longspoon Drive and Mashie. We would also appreciate you letting your guests/tenants know so we can do everything we can to keep your roads clear of snow/ice.
Address: 209 Ashcroft Place
Home Type: Semi-detached
Bedrooms: 2 + den | Bathrooms: 2
Finished Square Footage: 1,509 sq ft
Unfinished Square Footage (lower level): 1,033 sq ft
- Convenient and easy one-level living on the main floor in this semi-detached home with an unfinished basement.
- The kitchen includes solid surface countertops and stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances, including a dual fuel range.
- 12mm random-width laminate flooring is featured throughout the great room, den and foyer.
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor living, the expansive great room flows seamlessly into a large covered deck.
- LED fixtures, pot lighting and modern plumbing fixtures are featured throughout the home.
- The master ensuite includes a tiled shower, soaker tub, solid surface countertops and undermount sinks.
- The lower level is unfinished but opens to a large recreation with two more bedrooms and a bathroom.
- All homes in The Commonage showcase our new modern ranch architecture and feature standing seam metal roofing, stucco, corrugated metal and brick siding, large outdoor living areas and low-impact landscaping.
Other features in the Maverick series of homes include:
- A luxurious ensuite with a shower, soaker tub, two sinks, and heated tile floor
- 36” Gas fireplace
- Gas BBQ hook-up on the rear deck
- Metal / laminated glass garage door
- Standing seam metal roof
OPEN FOR TOURING DAILY FROM 10:00AM - 4:00PM. Drop by the Real Estate Sales Centre to grab a set of keys and tour at your own pace.
Dear Friends and Fellow Skiers,
It’s that time of year again! The Silver Star Adaptive Snow Sports (SSASS’s) yearly fundraising event called the Carter Classic is being held at SilverStar on Saturday February 24, 2018.
This fun race attracts many local teams of recreational skiers that "dress in costume" and participate in a match your time race followed by lunch and awards for best times and the best costumes.
Predator Ridge residents Sattu & Bernie Mahapatra and Bob & Lisa Dohnalek did us proud last year and will be representing our community as Team Predator for 2018.
Thank you “team” for volunteering and supporting this annual tradition! One of SSASS’s para-alpine athletes will be put on our team, so come on out and cheer on Team Predator on the sidelines followed by lunch and prizes in the auditorium of the National Altitude Training Centre. The race will be held on the “Over the Hill” run just below Main Street just after 9:00 am.
As always we really appreciate the support of our community. Funds raised by the volunteers at SSASS help us acquire the complicated equipment we use to guide our athletes down the mountain. From Sitskis to outriggers, harnesses and safety equipment, your donations go to a wonderful cause. Please connect with any of our team members or Bob Moore if you would like to make a donations. Tax receipts will be provided for donations of $20 or more.
Thank you again for your support!
p: (250) 275-7957 | (416) 565-0007