Click on each event, for more details
- March 3: Job Fair
- March 4: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Pfilates
- March 8: Cooking Class: Seafood
7th annual Homeowner Led Predator Ridge Ski Day
- March 11: Yoga Sunday Workshop: KINSTRETCH
- March 14: Predator Ridge Ski Club day at SilverStar
- March 15: Cooking Class: Beef Wellington
- March 18: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Yin Yoga
- March 22: Vernon Folk-Roots Music Society Concert - Shred Kelly
Travel Club Talk
- March 25: Yoga Sunday Workshop: Yin Yoga
- March 28: Predator Ridge Ski Club day at SilverStar
- March 30: Good Friday (no classes at the Fitness Centre)
COMING IN APRIL: Golf Opening Day, Golf Clinics, Yoga Workshops, Easter Sunday Brunch, Dirty Feet Trail Race & more!
► HOURS OF OPERATION
Weekdays: 6:00AM - 8:00PM : Weekends: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
* NO CLASSES ON GOOD FRIDAY (March 30)
► FITNESS CLASSES
Get moving this month with your choice of 20 classes/week for just $75/month (unlimited) or purchase a 10-class punch pass for $110 or drop-in for just $14/class*
Please note the changes in time and classes for our evening swim classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
► YOGA SUNDAYS
DATES: March 4, 11, 18 & 25 | TIME: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
COST: Homeowners: $25* each (OR 4 classes for $80) | Guests: $30* each.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Register at the Fitness Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 4 - Pfilates with Rhona (see below for more details)
- March 11 - KINSTRETCH with Steve (see below for more details)
- March 18 - Yin Yoga with Jen
- March 25 - Yin Yoga with Jen
► PFILATES (PELVIC FLOOR PILATES)
What is it? A scientifically derived method of pelvic floor rehabilitation that uses the most effective Pilates, Yoga and personal training movements to condition the pelvic floor, as well as tone the thighs and butt! Come and learn 10 amazing exercises that will help you by:
- Improving bladder and bowel control so you can jump/run/sneeze with no accidents
- Enhancing sexual function
- Recovering pelvic floor strength after childbirth or surgery
What is it? A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and USABLE ranges of motion. The KINSTRETCH system is one born out of scientific research. All of the movements and training techniques have been selected based on a meticulous and rigorous investigation of evidence, conducted by physical conditioning and medical experts, as it pertains to body control, injury prevention, joint health, and physical longevity.
Unlike many training systems, KINSTRETCH practice is complete with a self-assessment system allowing you the ability to monitor your own body for dysfunction that may be causing pain, loss of performance, or that may be putting you at an increased chance of injury.
Benefits of a KINSTRETCH practice:
- Improved movement capacity
- Improved flexibility, mobility and agility
- Improved physical performance
- Improved body awareness and control
- Injury prevention/mitigation and management
- Improved strength
- Increased neurological function
- Improved range of motion
- Weight loss
Did you know that snowshoeing is a great cardio workout that helps build strength, agility & balance? It also burns more calories than walking! Explore our 1,200 acre backyard this winter by snowshoe. Use your own or rent a pair from us!
- 1/2 day rentals - $10*
- Full day rentals - $15*
Stop by the Fitness Centre to pick up your free trail map. A reminder to please stay off the VERY FRAGILE greens and tee boxes when snowshoeing/walking on the snow covered golf courses.
► INDOOR FOOTWEAR REMINDER. In order to keep our fitness centre and equipment looking its best, we enforce a strict indoor only shoe rule in the Fitness Centre year round. Thank you for your cooperation.
► RANGE LOUNGE & GRILL
OPEN Friday & Saturday - 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Enjoy our popular theme nights including:
- Friday Pub Night. Weekly feature craft brews & comfort foods.
- Saturday Date Night. Enjoy weekly featured 3-course meal for two with paired bottle of wine for $99.95*.
- + BOOK RESERVATIONS ONLINE
OPEN DAILY - 11:00am - 4:00pm (until 9:00pm Tue, Wed & Thurs)
DINE-IN OR TAKE-AWAY AVAILABLE | PHONE: (250) 503-3405
- Tuesday Pizza Night. Two pizzas of your choice+ family-sized Caesar salad + 1L of house wine = $49.95*. Serves 2 or 3.
- Wednesday Chicken on the Run. Roasted Sterling Springs Chicken + roast potatoes + fall vegetables + family-sized Caesar salad. = $35.95*. Serves 2 - 4.
► COMMONAGE MARKET
OPEN DAILY: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Commonage Market is open year-round and ready to serve all of your grocery needs at Predator Ridge. Check out our chef-prepared gourmet heat & eat frozen entrées and pair with a bottle of your favourite Okanagan wine.
As of January 1, the KurSpa no longer accepts Predator Ridge Resort Guests and in its place has extended a new policy to Predator Ridge Homeowners.
- All Homeowners are now welcome to bring up to two (2) additional guests with them as Day Guests.
- The $40 + tax per guest Day pass fee is still applicable.
- Any KurSpa treatment requests are based on availability.
- The Homeowner must be present and staying in the KurSpa with their Guest at all times. This means a Homeowner is not able to drop a guest off to use the KurSpa, they need to be staying with them in the KurSpa.
- Homeowners can register and book treatments directly with KurSpa Reception as previously done, please note all homeowners and guests must be registered with the KurSpa reception prior to arrival. This will ensure we have sufficient lockers ready.
- The Homeowner must have a current Predator Ridge Homeowner card present with their resident identification number on it.
If you have any questions or if you would like to book you and your guests in, please contact the KurSpa directly by phone at: (250) 541-2155 or by email at: email@example.com
Slow down to see the world and learn more about the luxury biking and walking tours with one of the world's best tour operators (according to Travel + Leisure Readers); Butterfield & Robinson.
Join our speaker former Butterfield & Robinson tour guide Erin Reed and learn more about their luxury adventure journeys. Combining exceptional accommodations, with unparalled insider access and stellar food and wine Butterfield & Robinson creates unforgettable cycling and walking tours to make the most of your valuable vacation time. With over 50 years experience Butterfield & Robinson delivers experiences you simply can't get anywhere else.
TRAVEL TALK #4
DATE: Thursday, March 22
WHERE: Osprey Meeting Room (lower level of Clubhouse)
* Please ensure you RSVP if you are planning on attending this session. If we do not have enough participation, the talks will unfortunately need to be cancelled.
TRAVEL PICKS updated regularly on the Homeowner Intranet Site Discussion Board Forum. (homeowners.predatorridge.com)
► ONLINE TEE TIME BOOKINGS
Online Booking has arrived! By now you should have received our notice explaining the new online booking system. If you have not, + please click here for full details and please be sure to let us know, as we may need to make some changes to our database.
As mentioned in the notice, April tee time requests are to be made the same way as in years past. Please fill out the + 2018 Member Booking form for your April requests and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmations will be sent out starting March 15.
A reminder that online booking will be available for all membership categories excluding our Society members.
► 2018 OPENING DAY
A reminder that our 2018 opening day is scheduled for April 11 (weather depending). We have an 11am Member shotgun happening on the Ridge course. If you would like to play in this member event please request this day in your April booking form or send a request to: email@example.com
► APRIL 2018 TEE TIMES
All tee times requests for April have been received. Confirmations will be sent out after March 15th. Please direct any questions regarding your tee time requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
► 2018 CLUB STORAGE
If you are interested in club storage for the 2018 season, the seasonal fee is $200 for the season. Please submit all requests to Brent Mann by email to: email@example.com or sign up in Member Services starting on April 11. Club storage is available for the season only. Any clubs remaining in storage after the season concludes on October 15, 2018 will be subject to a winter storage fee of an additional $200. Space is limited.
► 2018 MEMBER EVENTS
We've got a lot of great events planned for the 2018 season. Sign up will be available inside of Member Services once the season starts on April 11, 2018. + Please click here to view the upcoming schedule.
► DUES SCHEDULE
Similar to previous years we will be charging annual dues to each Member account on April 1. We are happy to once again offer reduced membership fees for couples, cottage owners* (active in the rental pool), as well as to our junior golfers.
Dues for the 2018 season will be:
Society Upgrade Program: $1,500
Cottage Rental Program: $1,500
Inactive Membership Status (Per Person): $1,800
For 2018, cash, cheque or debit will be accepted for payment. As disclosed in 2015, we are no longer accepting credit cards as a form of payment for annual dues.
All members will have the 2018 annual dues automatically billed to their account on: April 1, 2018. Payment must be received by: May 1, 2018
If payment is not received by: June 1, 2018 a non-refundable, $250 late fee will be applied to your account. All member benefits will then be suspended which includes playing privileges. After June 1, 2018 any member who had previously declined activation and then decides to opt-in for dues will not receive any further proration of fees.
We are proud to partner with SilverStar Mountain Resort to offer Predator Ridge Homeowners and Resort Guests the opportunity to save 15% of lift tickets every second Wednesday during the 2018 season.
Join us for a group lunch at the Red Antler room in the heart of SilverStar village every Wednesday at 12:00pm. Order a-la-carte off the menu or choose the special Predator Ridge lunch feature of the day!
RSVP required. + Please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00pm on the Tuesday
Explore the mountain with a free guided tour with one of SilverStar's experienced Mountain Hosts. Alpine and Nordic tours available. Meet up at 10:00am at the Trail Map in the heart of the SilverStar Village.
MARCH SKI CLUB DATES
- Wednesday, March 14
- Wednesday, March 28
Discounts available for Alpine lift passes and/or Nordic trail passes. 15% off of rack rates.
To take advantage of your special Predator Ridge SilverStar discounts, you must RSVP. + Please click here or email to email@example.com by 4:00pm on the Tuesday prior to your ski date. Please bring your Homeowner ID card to show at time of ticket purchase.
Improve your game this season with the Academy. All 2018 programs and prices are now available at: PredatorRidge.com/Golf .
JUST RELEASED: 2018 Swing Like a Girl Clinic and Junior Summer Camps dates PLUS Spring Deals including:
- 30-MINUTE PRIVATE LESSONS with Sean Burke
- CLUB FITTING SPECIAL with Sean Burke
- GROUP LESSON SPECIAL with Sean Burke
- THURSDAY GOLF CLINICS with Kyla Inaba
- FITNESS & GOLF FUNDAMENTALS with Kyla Inaba
- COUPLES GOLF, YOGA & WINE RETREATS with Kyla Inaba
The Vernon Folk-Roots Music Society in keeping with the unique mix of music found in folk-rook is switching it up and bringing you a high energy five-piece band with a unique alternative folk-rock sound - Shred Kelly!
WHEN: Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Doors open at 6:30pm, concert at 7:30pm
WHERE: Vernon Lodge - 3914 32 Street, Vernon V1T 5P1
COST: Tickets $25 | VFRMS Members $20
- Tickets are on sale now at www.ticketseller.ca, and 2 weeks before the show at The Bean Scene or at the door (cash)
- Food and beverages will be available at the show so please arrive early and hungry!
- CONTEST ALERT: Enter to win a pair of tickets to the show (see below), and cash and prize giveaways at the show.
About the Band:
Soaked in Electric crescendos and folk tinged sing-along anthems, Shred Kelly is known for their high energy live shows that ignite dance floors with their alternative folk sound. Four albums and countless tours, the five British Columbians have developed their signature sound by taking their inspiration from the mountains where they hail from and the people who inhabit them. Shred Kelly have seamlessly fused instrumentation with modern rock, presenting a sound that is both unique and compelling.
Band Members: Tim Newton, Sage McBride, Jordan Vlasschaert, Ty West, and Ian Page-Shiner
To find the complete Vernon Folk-Roots concert line-up visit:www.vernonfolkroots.com
And follow us on Facebook for all the latest news @vernonfolkroots.
CONTEST ALERT! Like the VFRMS Facebook page on or before March 14 to be entered in a draw for two tickets to the upcoming Shred Kelly concert! Details on our website.
Dear Friends and Fellow Skiers,
The Carter Classic was held on Saturday, February 24 at Silver Star under partly sunny skies with 18 cm of fresh Okanagan powder. Team Predator did us proud once again coming in third overall in the match you time race out of 18 teams. They were within .65 seconds of guessing their second run as a team. Congratulations and A BIG THANK YOU goes out to Bernie, Sattu, Lisa and Bob for participating in this fun race. + View team photo
This year’s event brought in just over $20,000 in donations for the Silver Star Adaptive Snow Sport volunteer program coming from corporate sponsors as well as team fundraising. Once again Team Predator came in second for team funds raised. So another THANK YOU also goes out to our community for supporting this wonderful cause. We couldn’t do it without you.
Last but not least, come out and join us for our 7th Annual Predator Ridge Ski Day on Thursday March 8th with a group lunch reserved at Long Johns Pub at the heart of the village. If you want to join a group for a morning ski and to venture out into new terrain, meet at the village sign across from the Snow School) at 9:00 am.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend the lunch at Long Johns to ensure we have enough seats. Looking forward to another great day at “My Mountain”!
p: (250) 275-7957 | (416) 565-0007