The Commonage Update
- We now have 8 new showhomes open daily for touring. Come stop by the RESC and grab a set of keys to tour them at your own pace.
- Now Selling: Phase 2 featuring premium and estate lots, as well as 10 multi-level and 8 single-level duplex homes.
- Hike: the new Lavender Meadow trail
- Yoga: our newest outdoor yoga platform is open (hint: this is a great place to enjoy a beautiful sunset and glass of wine)
- Coming soon: a total 4.5km of new trails will be opening in the Commonage
- OUT OF TOWN? Visit our showhomes page to take a 3D tour of a variety of our showhomes
Learn more at: TheCommonage.com or come visit us at the Real Estate Sales Centre today (open daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
ASK ABOUT OUR HOMEOWNER REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Events in your Backyard
- November 4: Clean out the Kitchen & Wine Cellar Party. Tickets on sale until tomorrow. + Buy Now
- November 9: Christmas Pastry Cooking Class. Only 12 spots total. + Sign up
- November 16: Travel Talk #2 + Learn more
- November 18: Multiple Canadian Juno Award winner Bill Bourne concert by the Vernon Folk-Roots Music Society at the ANAF Spitfire Lounge (2500 24 Ave). + Learn more at VernonFolkRoots.com
- November 23: Christmas Baking Cooking Class. Only 12 spots total.+ Sign up
- Every Sunday: 2-hour Yoga workshop at the Fitness Centre
COMING IN DECEMBER: Santa Brunches, Christmas Chocolate & Truffles Cooking Class, Multi-Group Christmas Party & more!
► HOURS OF OPERATION
Weekdays: 6:00AM - 8:00PM : Weekends: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
***NO CLASSES ON REMEMBRANCE DAY (November 11)
► FITNESS CLASSES
6 NEW Afternoon Classes added! Choose from 20 classes/week for just $75/month (unlimited) or purchase a 10-class punch pass for $110 or drop-in for just $14/class*
► YOGA SUNDAYS
DATES: Every Sunday | TIME: 2:00PM - 4:00PM
COST: Homeowners: $25* each (OR 6 classes for $100) | Guests: $30* each. ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Register at the Fitness Centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 5 - Yin Yoga with Jen
- November 12 - Restorative with Elise
- November 19 - Flow with Niki
- November 26 - Yin Yoga with Jen
► SALE! Save 40% on all Merchandise this November* (does not include Lululemon)
► NEW COACH/PERSONAL TRAINER: Joey-Lynn Musselman
- Level 1 Swim Coach & Triathlon Coach
- Over 3 years of coaching experience in Canada & Asia
- Competes in long distance triathlons and has competed in almost 50 ironman and half ironman races. She has qualified for the 2018 Ironman 70.3 world-championship in South Africa!
- Meet Joey on deck Tuesday afternoons!
► BEGINNER/TECHNIQUE SWIM
Move your swimming indoors for the winter and improve you skills, while having fun. Join Alicia & Joey for adult beginner and stroke technique sessions. Tuesdays at 1:00pm
► COMING SOON! New equipment arriving soon including Signature Series Smith machine & Integrity series PowerMill Climber.
Dining at Predator Ridge
- Friday Pub Night. Weekly feature craft brews & comfort foods.
- Saturday Date Night. Enjoy weekly featured 3-course meal for two with paired bottle of wine for $99.95*.
- + BOOK RESERVATIONS ONLINE
OPEN DAILY - 11:00am - 4:00pm (until 9:00pm Tue & Wed)
DINE-IN OR TAKE-AWAY AVAILABLE | PHONE: (250) 503-3405
- Tuesday Pizza Night. Two pizzas of your choice+ family-sized Caesar salad + 1L of house wine = $49.95*. Serves 2 or 3.
- Wednesday Chicken on the Run. Roasted Sterling Springs Chicken + roast potatoes + fall vegetables + family-sized Caesar salad. = $35.95*. Serves 2 - 4.
► COMMONAGE MARKET
OPEN DAILY: 7:00AM - 8:00PM
Commonage Market is open year-round and ready to serve all of your grocery needs at Predator Ridge. Check out our chef-prepared gourmet heat & eat frozen entrées and pair with a bottle of your favourite Okanagan wine. DON'T MISS OUR DAILY HOT LUNCH FEATURES WEEKDAYS!
The Predator Ridge Travel Club
The first Predator Ridge Travel Club meeting (October 5) was a resounding success with 75+ attendees. The Travel Club is an opportunity to socialize with fellow residents and talk "travel". Share experiences, make new travel buddies and learn more about this big world we live in.
All future Club meetings will feature an expert speaker presenting on either an exotic destination, travel style or new cruise product. Stay tuned for next month's topic!
TRAVEL TALK #2
DATE: Thursday, November 16
WHERE: Meeting Space – Clubhouse Lower Level
TOPIC: The Islands of the South Pacific
NOVEMBER TRAVEL PICKS now featured on the Homeowner Intranet Site Discussion Board Forum. (homeowners.predatorridge.com)
Exclusive Pre-Christmas Sale at The Shop
SAVE UP TO 70% OFF
Get the sizes while you can with our guaranteed end of season pricing. If the price drops between now and December 25, 2017 we will gladly refund you the difference! No questions asked!
Some of the deals you'll find include:
- 50% off Apparel (as marked)
- Buy 3, Get One FREE on Saxx underwear
- Buy 2, Get One FREE on Gloves
- Buy One, Get One at 50% on Socks
- 30% off Accessories (Belts, Golf Bags, Purses)
- $39.99 Polos & Bottoms Sales Racks
THE SHOP IS OPEN Friday - Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm
SNOWBIRDS: GET YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE BEFORE YOU GO AND SAVE USING YOUR CANADIAN DOLLARS!
2018 Season Long Coaching with the Academy
- The best deal in coaching in the Okanagan.
- Led by award-winning instructor, Brodie Carle
- 2018 Cost: $1,750/student*
JUNIOR ELITE COACHING PROGRAM
- For juniors aged 12-18, any skill level
- Designed to take junior golfers to the next step in their competitive development
- SPECIAL "SELECT" program available with added one-on-one training hours + extensive on course and analytics for your game
- 2018 Cost: $1,500/student* | For Select Program, price starts at $2,500*
Stay tuned for a complete update on our golf course refresh project. Coming to your inbox soon!
► RV & BOAT STORAGE
Please note that as of October 31, 2017, our storage area is now closed for the season.
► BOOK EXCHANGE
Need something to read or looking for somewhere to donate your books? Come check out our huge FREE book library in the Fitness Centre. New donations are always welcome!
► NEXT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY BOTTLE DRIVE: Saturday, January 6, 2018
► THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE & CLUB COVER BLOWOUT
A special thank you to everyone who helped make this year's Thanksgiving fundraiser such a HUGE success. This is the third year that we have raised funds and food donations for the Vernon House of Hope (Food Bank) with our third annual club cover blowout. This year, we took our fundraising to a whole new level raising over $2,000 and a full SUV trunk full of food! A special thank you to our Member Services superstar Vanessa Pfannenschmidt for organizing and running this event.
Adopt-a-Highway Clean Up Thank you
+ Click here to see a picture of the full group, except 2 key individuals MISSING. Duane and Susan Mather, who missed the photo op, have participated every year and go above and beyond by helping to coordinate picking up all the bags and depositing them in one spot for pick up by the Ministry of Transportation. Special thanks to the Mather’s for everything you do for Predator Ridge.
We managed to pick up 30 bags of garbage, litter, and a few auto parts along the way!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Range Lounge & Grill
4:00pm - 10:00pm (Fri & Sat)
7:00am - 8:00pm (open daily)
Pallino's Italian Restaurant
11:00am - 4:00pm (open daily)
open until 9:00pm (Tue & Wed)
The Fitness Centre
6:00am - 8:00pm (Weekdays)
7:00am - 8:00pm (Weekends & Holidays)
9:00am - 3:00pm (Fri - Sun)
The Real Estate Sales Centre
10:00am - 4:00pm (open daily)
The Lodge Front Desk
Open 24 hours/7 days/week
9:00pm - 7:00am (open daily)
KurSpa at Sparkling Hill
9:00am - 10:00pm
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- The Academy - contact us at: email@example.com
- The Practice Facility
- Member Services
- The Turning Point Concession
- The Outlook Cabin
Call 9-1-1 first
Then call (250) 542-3436
or (250) 307-8263 or (250) 503-3571 (msgs only)
p: (250) 503-3413
e: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Membership Questions and Reciprocal Partner Questions
p: (250) 503-3553 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
p: (250) 503-3588 | e: email@example.com
p: (250) 542-3436 x 2600
p: (250) 503-3405
p: (250) 260-6648
Group & Event Bookings
p: (250) 503-3404 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
p: (250) 558-3443 | e: email@example.com
Real Estate Sales Centre p: (250) 503-1739 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
KurSpa at Sparkling Hill
p: (250) 541-2155 | e: email@example.com