Construction covid-19 protocols
Update on OUR CONSTRUCTION Services During COVID-19
The Safety of our Community, Guests and Staff is our Top Concern.
- At this time, we are encouraging you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit and postpone all social and recreational travel. We have eliminated all in person meetings in our office.
- At this time, Predator Ridge property access is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health Region, we recommend you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before visiting amenities at the resort.
All clients are invited to communicate with our construction team via:
- Via phone at: 1.866.578.2233
- Via email
- Via Zoom (by appointment only)
- Via text messaging
CLIENT VIEWINGS & MEETINGS
In order for us to ensure the health and safety of our trades, staff & community, the following policies have been added to our daily operations for all in-person viewings and meetings.
Construction Site Access
- Our homes under construction are only open for viewing via the real estate team or construction team. Access during our normal trades business hours (7:00am-3:30pm) must happen under the following protocols and must be booked by one of our team.
Meetings can be booked by phone/email at:
o Karyn Knowlan: email@example.com 1.866.578.2233
o Scott Pisiak: firstname.lastname@example.org 1.866.578.2233
o Elise Burt: email@example.com 1.866.578.2233
- Mandatory Masks or Face Coverings to be worn at all times by trades, staff and Homeowners. We do not supply masks, so please ensure that you bring your own.
- At each meeting we will provide hand sanitizer which is mandatory to be used before the entry of home.
- Contact information is required and will be collected from each individual Parton for traceability, should the need arise. Via electronic link provided by Project coordinator before visit.
- If you are currently under order by the public health officer to self-isolate due to international travel, outside of Interior Health region travel, or known exposure to COVID-19, please do not book an in-person appointment.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please cancel your appointment.
- All site meetings will begin at the home under construction.
- At this time office access is only permitted by staff.
- A strict “no touching” policy on all surfaces is being enforced. This includes: models, sample boards, collateral, etc. Our construction team will happily open, move or turn on any item for you.
- Physical distancing protocols of 2 metres will be respected between the construction staff and homeowners.
- Site meetings will be restricted to a party of two people only.
- For any homes currently under construction, no site visits will be booked on weekdays (Monday - Friday) during regular working hours of 7:00am - 3:30pm.
- All meetings MUST be electronic unelss not able to do so.
Predator Ridge Construction Staff/Trades Responsibilities
Below outlines our Predator Ridge Construction Staff/Trades responsibilities. Any concerns should be brought forward to our Health & Safety Advisor and/or Management Team:
o Justin Comeau: firstname.lastname@example.org 778-583-1644
o Ken Pennington: email@example.com 250-258-9977
- Mandatory Masks or Face Coverings to be worn when area is congested or physical distance of 6ft cannot be achieved. Masks for direct hired Predator Ridge staff will be provided.
- During final stages of the construction of a home “finals” when there is more trade presence masks MUST be worn.
- Signage is posted on each home under construction regarding the “General COVID protocols”.
- Hand Sanitization provided individually to predator direct hired employees
- Each worker must fill out a symptom check prior to work everyday. Via- https://www.predatorridge.com/staff
- If you are currently under order by the public health officer to self-isolate due to international travel, outside of Interior Health region travel, or known exposure to COVID-19, please do not come to site.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please do not come into work and contact your supervisor.
- There will be no “ride sharing” use your own vehicle if you can. If this cannot happen all workers must have masks on in vehicles while ride sharing.
- Any office spaces occupied by staff MUST have masks if more than one person in the office. Example: if you leave your personal space to enter another office you must wear a mask.
- All construction manager walkthroughs with trades MUST happen while wearing masks. as close contact is unavoidable to communicate.
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols: