Accommodations COVID-19 Operating Plan
A SAFE PLACE YOU CAN STAY & PLAY.
Our Lodge and Vacation Rental Properties including Cottages & Villas will be open for overnight stays.
We've made significant investments into new in-room sanitization protocols to ensure all rooms are fully disinfected and sterilized prior to your arrival.
We've adjusted our check-in process and have moved to a new minimum 2-night stay in the Lodge and 3-night stay in our Cottages.
Be assured that we've thought through it all and your stay will be as safe as possible.
We are compliant with the Order of the Provincial Health Officer Sections 30, 31, 32, and 39 (3) Public Health Act, S.B.C.), WorkSafeBC and BC Hotel Associations Protocols
What we’re doing:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no daily housekeeping services are being provided.
- We have increased cleaning schedules, including ongoing sanitization of hands and hard surfaces after contact with each guest.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- We are requesting that guests pay with credit or debit in lieu of cash.
- Fitness Centre usage is by appointment only, 24 hours in advance.
- Pool areas have been closed, until health restrictions are lifted.
- Plexiglass has been installed at front desk areas to ensure guest and employee safety.
- We’ve invested in electrostatic sprayers for cleaning. This allows us the highest success rate of disinfecting our rooms and onsite amenities.
- We've added clearly marked signs throughout the resort to remind guests of directional flow, mandatory hand washing and hand sanitization protocols.
- We have implemented ‘COVID-19 Workplace Safety Protocols’ where each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledged to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
In regards to physical distancing, we are taking every step possible to limit interactions between staff and guests, including:
- Guests will be required to maintain a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) from the front desk. The lobby floor has been marked to indicate the recommended distance between individuals.
- This specific area and its various equipment will be sanitized after every guest interaction.
- It is recommended that guests ride the elevator alone, or with a maximum of four family members at once.
Additional measures that will be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Guests are welcome to request additional towels, amenities, and hygiene products at any time during their stay by calling or coming to the front desk.
- To ensure guests’ safety, a member of our front desk staff will call each occupied guestroom to check on their wellbeing.
At this time, guests with existing individual reservations for any future arrival date (including pre-paid reservations), full changes or cancellations are permitted at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by September 30, 2020*. Please note that changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
* Important Information:
- Some exclusions may apply including periods with special event restrictions or during peak demand periods. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
- For reservations booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, please contact the booking provider for information on their policies.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- For group bookings we will work closely with you to manage any changes on a case by case basis. Our hotels are actively supporting customers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time. For questions on terms and conditions of group contracts please contact the hotel directly to discuss further.
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols.