FITNESS CENTRE COVID-19 OPERATING PLAN
Get active in a safe space during your visit to Predator Ridge
We would like to welcome you to our Fitness Centre as part of our phase 3 reopening, as of July 1, 2020. Please find below our operating plan for the third phase of opening. It is important to note that this is a partial opening. We will be continuing to monitor the COVID-19 government & IHA recommendations and advise when we can resume our full operations.
Our operating plan is based on 5 key factors:
- Safety of homeowners, staff and the Predator Ridge community
- Reducing touch points
- Limiting access
- Strictly enforcing physical distancing measures
- Enhancing cleaning procedures
It is important to know that this is not business as usual. We must adapt to the new normal and follow mandated government health & safety protocols.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms you are asked to remain at home and cancel your booking. Please do not make a booking or enter the Fitness Centre if you are considered vulnerable or at risk.
Fitness Centre access is not permitted for Guests who are in self isolation as a result of international travel (14 days) or for anyone who has been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 (14 days).
PHASE 3 OPERATING PLAN: JULY 1 - 31, 2020
- Phase 3 start date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
- The Fitness Centre will be open to Homeowners, Homeowner Guests & Resort Guests.
- Outdoor classes will continue.
- There will be a limit of no more than 12 people in the Fitness Centre at a time.
- Entry will be allowed through advanced bookings only.
- Family swim times are being added 4 days a week. Must bring your own pool toys. No more than one family per lane.
- The steams, hot tub and showers will all remain closed. The only exception will be the showers on the pool deck which will be open for swimmers to use.
- Monday through Saturday between 6:00am - 8:00pm
- Sundays & Holidays 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Bookings will be made in 1 hour and 15 minute time slots. 15 minutes will be scheduled between bookings to allow for staff cleaning.
- You must allow 5 minutes at the end of your booked time for your own cleaning before exiting on time. No exceptions.
- Bookings can be made by phone at: (250) 558-3443 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resort guests may only book 24 hours in advance.
- Homeowners may book 3 time slots, up to one week in advance. To book more than 3 time slots, Homeowners may phone day of and book, if time slots are available.
- Homeowner guests may only book 24 hours in advance. Only 1 guests per homeowner is allowed. Guest must be accompanied by the Homeowner.
- To accommodate all demand, please cancel all bookings if you are unable to make your scheduled booking.
- Space for bookings will be as follows:
1. Weight Room (5)
2. Upper Studio (2)
3. Lower Studio (1)
4. Pool (2)
- Come in your workout clothes.
- Change into inside shoes after you have entered the Fitness Centre.
- Drinking fountains and water dispensers will be closed. Please bring your own filled water bottles.
- Bring your own towels. No towels will be provided.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering & exiting the building.
- You will need to enter the building through the back patio and exit through the front doors.
- No gathering will be allowed.
- Upon arrival at the Fitness Centre, you will be required to sign a declaration before you will be allowed to use the facility.
- You must obey all posted signs and keep a physical distance of at least 2 metres from other guests and staff.
- You will be provided with a spray bottle and rags to be used to thoroughly clean each piece of equipment both before and after use. To avoid cross contamination, rags are to be used only once and discarded in designated bins after each use.
- You will be required to exit on time. No exceptions.
OUTDOOR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
- Outdoor Classes are available.
+ Please click here to see our calendar with class times and locations.
- Homeowner weekly Hiking Group also available
+ Please click here to see our calendar with hiking schedule
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols.