Accommodations COVID-19 Protocols
A SAFE PLACE YOU CAN STAY & PLAY. our safe stay assurance.
- At this time, we've eliminated all short-term accommodation bookings. Our Lodge and Vacation Rental Homes including Cottages, Villas & Affinity Homes are temporarily closed for nightly stays.
- Reservations are open for bookings between April 1, 2021 – Oct 31, 2021.
- Reservations are open for long term monthly rentals/stays between Nov 1, 2020- April 30th, 2021.
- Mandatory Mask Policy - ALL Homeowners, long term guests and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering in all indoor common areas of the Lodge. We do not supply masks, so please ensure that you bring your own.
- At this time, Hotel Property access is not permitted unless you have an appointment, or you are a resident homeowner or long term rental guest of Predator Ridge Resort. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
- At this time, we are strongly encouraging you to stay local and avoid all non-essential travel within Canada. We encourage you to stay in your community region as much as possible and limit or postpone all social and recreational travel. As stated by the BC Government and the BC Centre for Disease Control, travel outside of your local province is not recommended, unless it is essential. http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/prevention-risks/travel
- At this time, Predator Ridge property is not permitted if you have been exposed to a known or potential case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- At this time, if you are arriving on property from outside of the Interior Health region, we recommend that you isolate and self-quarantine for 14 days before visiting any amenities at the resort.
Be assured that we've thought through it all and your stay will be as safe as possible. Here are some of the things we're doing to keep everyone safe:
What we’re doing:
- We've made significant investments into new in-room sanitization equipment and protocols to ensure all rooms are fully disinfected and sterilized prior to your arrival.
- Until April 1, we are only offering long term monthly stays. We've adjusted our check-in process and have moved to a new minimum 2-night stay in the Lodge and 4-night stay in our Vacation Rental Homes. This applies to stays on or after April 1, 2021 and may be subject to change.
- We are compliant with the Order of the Provincial Health Officer Sections 30, 31, 32, and 39 (3) Public Health Act, S.B.C.), WorkSafeBC and BC Hotel Associations Protocols.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no daily housekeeping services are being provided.
- We have increased cleaning schedules, including ongoing sanitization of hands and hard surfaces after contact with each guest.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- We are requesting that guests pay with credit or debit in lieu of cash.
- Fitness Centre usage is open by appointment only, 24 hours in advance.
- When outdoor pools are open (mid-May to October), pool areas are open by pre-booked appointment only. See below.
- Plexiglass has been installed at front desk areas to ensure guest and employee safety.
- We’ve invested in electrostatic sprayers for cleaning. This allows us the highest success rate of disinfecting our rooms and onsite amenities.
- We've added clearly marked signs throughout the resort to remind guests of directional flow, mandatory hand washing and hand sanitization protocols.
- We have implemented ‘COVID-19 Workplace Safety Protocols’ where each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledged to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
In regards to physical distancing, we are taking every step possible to limit interactions between staff and guests, including:
- Guests will be required to maintain a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from the front desk. The lobby floor has been marked to indicate the recommended distance between individuals.
- This specific area and its various equipment will be sanitized after every guest interaction.
- It is recommended that guests ride the elevator alone, or with a maximum of four family members at once.
- Masks are required to be worn in all indoor shared spaces including our Lodge lobby, hallways, retail spaces, restaurants and all onsite amenities.
Additional measures that will be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Guests are welcome to request additional towels, amenities, and hygiene products at any time during their stay by texting our front desk team at (604) 670-8560 or coming to the front desk.
- To ensure guests’ safety, a member of our front desk staff will call each occupied guestroom to check on their wellbeing.
LODGE: Currently closed for the season
FALCON POINT: Currently closed for the season
- Bookings are by appointment only.
- Time slots: 45 minute time windows. Only one time slot available per guest per day. Max of 6 people per group in reservation.
- Capacity: 32 people in pool area, 16 people in water.
- Please contact Front Desk to book and for all details and protocols:
- Text: (604) 670-8560 or phone: (250) 542-3436 or email: email@example.com
Our Fitness Centre indoor pool is currently open to Homeowners and long term resort guests, by appointment only. + Please click here to learn more.
Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival will be fully refundable. Cancellations made within 14 days of the arrival date will be charged the first night stay amount, less taxes, resort fee, and cleaning fee. If your cancellation is related to COVID-19 we will assess on an individual basis. Please call 250-542-3436 or 1-888-578-6688 for more details. SPECIAL PROMOTIONS may be subject to FULL PAYMENT upon booking and NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Important Information:
- For reservations booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals, please contact the booking provider for information on their policies.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- For group bookings we will work closely with you to manage any changes on a case by case basis. Our hotels are actively supporting customers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time. For questions on terms and conditions of group contracts please contact the hotel directly to discuss further.
The maximum overnight occupancy for a unit is two persons per bedroom plus two additional persons, except for Studio Accommodation, where the limit is a maximum of 2 persons. Children under the age of 5 are not included when determining maximum occupancy. Occupancy limits will be strictly enforced. If you exceed the maximum number of guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another guestroom for proper accommodations or vacate the hotel. Maximum room policies are for safety, insurance and fire hazard laws. Additional registered guests are allowed where occupancy limits are not compromised. A fee of $30* per person, per night will be charged at the time of arrival/or check out once room occupancy levels are confirmed. Violation of the maximum overnight occupancy is subject to a maximum of a $200 fine. Occupancy limits will be strictly enforced, and violations may result in immediate eviction from the unit and forfeiture of all rent and fees. Some Lodge units have occupancy limits that may be lower than what is allowed by the code.
|Accommodation Type||Maximum Overnight Guest Occupancy||Maximum Social Gathering Occupancy|
|Lodge Studio||2 guests||4 guests|
|Lodge One Bedroom||4 guests||6 guests|
|Lodge Two Bedroom||6 guests||8 guests|
|Peregrine Two Bedroom Cottage||6 guests||8 guests|
|Falcon Point One Bedroom||4 guests||6 guests|
|Falcon Point Two Bedroom||6 guests||8 guests|
|Falcon Point Three Bedroom||8 guests||10 guests|
|Affinity 2 Bedroom + Den||8 guests||12 guests|
|Affinity 4 Bedroom||8 guests||12 guests|
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols.