Resort Covid Operating Plan
You’re safe at Predator Ridge Resort
How you travel is important to your health and safety, but so is where you travel to. Predator Ridge Resort is uniquely built and protocols are set up to minimize any risk associated with COVID-19.
In fact, our safety procedures are so stringent that associations have shared our procedures with other independent operators as a best practice example.
You and your family can feel safe with us, because we are taking care of our teams, homeowners and guests like you’re part of our family.
What we’re doing:
- All public restrooms and shared common spaces are being cleaned by our Housekeeping and Custodial teams hourly.
- Over 75 hand sanitizing stations have been installed in key areas like entrance points of all facilities, including each hole on both courses, elevators and throughout Predator Ridge Resort property.
- Designated sanitization stations are set up outside each key business areas on the resort.
* Resort Lodge, Commonage Market, Fitness Center, Range Bar & Grill, The Golf Shop, Member Services, Commons Racquet Clubhouse and The Tennis Bubble. Guests are required to sanitize before entering.
- Plexiglass, protective screens, signage and physical distancing markers are/will be posted to remind everyone of their part in ensuring safety.
- Guests are required to follow all physical distancing mandatory guidelines by maintaining a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) apart.
- High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Implemented ‘COVID Workplace Safety Protocols’. Each team member is trained and has agreed and acknowledged to the terms and conditions and as an employee of Predator Ridge Resort. Each team member has agreed to adhere to the noted company policies and protocols as outlined by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety for themselves, colleagues, the employer and our guests.
- Implemented a SMART Declaration at select amenities for traceability, should the need arise.
For further information, please feel free to visit the following pages for additional resources, outlined orders and protocols.